What you need to bring with you to your first appointment:
1. Your insurance card(s).
2. Your Co-pay for a specialist.
3. Your photo ID, i.e., Driver's
license, Military ID, etc.
4. A list of any Medicines you take on a
regular basis including OTC medicines.
5. A list of any allergies you have.
6. Completed New Patient Form which you
can print (2 pages) from the "New
Patient Forms" section of this website.
We also have them in the office if you do not have a printer or forget to bring
We look forward to seeing you soon!